I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Always Opinionated Girl. Thanks for nominating me, it means a lot <3.
The Liebster Award is a nomination from one new blogger to another, so that people can find more new blogs to follow!
1. Link & Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions your nominator gives you
3. Tag 11 other bloggers who have 200 or less followers
4. Ask the 11 bloggers you nominated 11 questions and let them know you nominated them!
1. Which fictional character are you most like?
I would say that I am most like Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series, because I’d say that we’re both unique and funny. Also, we’re both Ravenclaws.
2. Which fandoms are you in?
Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, The Walking Dead, The Following, Taylor Swift, The Mortal Instruments, and so, so many more.
3. What is your favourite book cover?
Right now, I’m absolutely in love with the cover of Falling Kingdoms. The artwork and the colors and everything about it are so gorgeous —
4. Which 5 books would you take with you to a desert island?
This is difficult, but I’d probably bring Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Darkest Minds, Lord of the Flies (maybe it’ll teach me something), Perks of Being a Wallflower, and The Enemy.
5. What is your favourite children’s picture book?
Maybe Goodnight Moon? I honestly don’t really remember that many, so this is kind of hard for me to pick one.
6. What do you like most and like least about book blogging?
What I like the most is making new friends who share similar interests, as well as talking about books I love. What I like the least is when I forget to write a post and then I feel bad about it.
7. When was the last time you cried reading a book?
The last time I cried reading a book was when I read Clockwork Princess earlier this month. Even though I knew what was going to happen, that epilogue got to me.
8. Which book are you most embarrassed to say you haven’t read?
I’m not really ashamed to say I haven’t read a book; it’s my choice what to read and when I read it. However, the book that I really really want to read that it seems everyone else has read is Fangirl.
9. Why and when did you decide to start your blog?
I decided to start my blog because I really love a lot of things, including books (and TV shows and movies), and wanted to share my interests with others. I decided I wanted to start a blog sometime in July, and made my first post the next day.
10. What are three things about you that not many people know?
I’m a pretty open person, but there are a few things that not a lot of people know about me, mostly because it’s just never come up.
One. I absolutely abhor Chinese food. It’s so disgusting.
Two. Cats > dogs (which is a very unpopular opinion at my school)
Three. I want to live in Seattle one day.
11. What one book would you recommend I read?
I’d recommend that you read The Darkest Minds because it’s so good and I love it so much so you should definitely read it right now.
I’m sorry that I’m not nominating the full eleven people; these are the ones that I really love that have under 200 followers. I feel really bad about it, though.
1. What is your favorite book that you’ve read for school?
2. Which book would you recommend that I read?
3. If you could go on a date with any one literary character, who would it be and why?
4. What is your favorite opening line?
5. Where do you like best to read?
6. What is your favorite book that you’ve read this year?
7. What is your favorite genre to read and why?
8. What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
9. If you could live in any fictional world, which one would you choose and why?
10. Which Harry Potter house would you want to be in, and which house do you think you’d be in (if they’re not the same)? [assuming you’ve read the series.]
11. What is your favorite book with a red cover?